Wake up the Wisdom Within
TAKING PLACE IN BALI: INDONESIA’S ISLAND OF HIDDEN TREASURES
The art of Yoga is a way of living, and there is no coincidence so many gather in Bali to practice and study yoga.
Have you already done a Yoga Teacher Training and yet still don’t feel confident to step into a studio and lead a class? Are you already teaching but aware that your message isn’t clear or perhaps it isn’t being heard? Are you solid in your practice and ready to bring it forth into the world but idea where to start? If so then these three weeks is about to change all of that!
The times we are living in no longer leaves any option but for those of us waking up to the wisdom of yoga to activate the leader within and do so with both humility and courage. Together we drop external agendas and connect to our own unique gifts and how to most effectively share them with the world.
Includes weekly adventures to immerse in the mountains and waters of Bali.
Are you ready to:
- Learn how to stand in front of any number of people and thrive!
- Share your message clearly, authentically and confidently
- Really drop into your self-practice as your main source of knowledge in order to teach
- Tap into an inner source of strength and peace so no matter what comes your way – it’s perfect
- Access wisdom from every experience and situation
- Embody and activate the power of yoga
- Make some major shifts in your life!
Open to ALL levels of experience. The only requirement is a willingness to bust beyond what holds you back from shining with courage and sincerity.
“The purpose of all my courses are indeed to allow each participant the space and guidance to deepen their intimacy with Yoga. It is my view that only after this has happened are we in a position to teach, and in fact the teaching will simply arise naturally without the pressures, constraints and limitations of many commercial Yoga Teacher Trainings.The “Yoga leadership course” in September is no exception to this, and is as much about “self” leadership as it is about deepening one’s understanding and relationship with Yoga (on and off the mat). We will focus on how to really activate Yoga both in the studio and in our daily lives. We will explore many of the teachings and practices which are designed to help us peel off the limitations we have been born into/placed upon ourselves to rest in the beauty and perfection of life itself. For me this is the Heart of Yoga. Underneath all the obsession with the body and business of yoga lies a wisdom tradition holding the simple technology to realign each one of us with our inherent birth right: To live in accordance with Life as opposed to resistant to it, and allow the vitality and wisdom to unfold from within.”
Extended led (and self) asana practice,
Guided analytical meditation
Mudra and mantra
12 – 2 pm Lunch Break
2 – 6 pm
Workshops on the following topics:
- Bridging the Ancient and Modern: The roots of Yoga to the present day
- Yoga Philosophy: Including the paths of Yoga
- A closer look at Hatha Yoga and the role of Asana
- Grief, Death and Wisdom
- The Hero’s Journey and Life as the Teacher
- Body identity: Tuning in to your body, its innate wisdom and intelligence, our relationship with body image, size and age, body/mind relationship
- Yoga, Intimacy and Relationships
- Yoga Ecology: How our practice affects the world and our intimacy with it
- Yoga Activism: What it means to really activate our Yoga practice on and off the mat)
- The Yoga Rebel: Aligning with an authentic Yoga practice in the midst of the Yoga industry
- Freedom of Movement through Dance: 5rhythms inspired dance classes
6 -7.30 pm Featured documentaries, Guest speakers, Written word & group discussions
Early bird: $1900, deposit $500 to be paid before August 15th
Does not include flights, accommodation or meals