The aim of my immersions, courses and retreats are to create a space for practitioners and teachers alike to explore some of the major themes of Yoga in a way that makes them deeply relevant to your lives. We do this through discussion, practice and adventure!
When we come together we form a powerful group of support and create a special space for inner exploration. Firm friendships are formed and these can be just as powerful as the teachings and practices. You are gifting yourself a very special experience and in just a few days, there will be insights that will stay with you for many years.
There are three main areas which I focus upon:
- Living Wisdom: A Bridge between Yoga and Activism. This is an immersion which provides exploration of the latest history of yoga and the development of its philosophy from its Vedic roots to the contemporary studios. We explore some of the major themes of yoga along side global concerns and what it means to be alive in 2019. It will provide a solid foundation for practitioners and support for teachers who yearn to make ancient wisdom relevant to daily lives.
- 14th-21st May 2019, The Yoga Barn, Ubud, Bali
- Unwind the Feminine: A specialised Yoga course. I have been fascinated with the history and philosophy of yoga and how the tradition developed in regards to women’s physical emotional and spiritual health. We will explore what is often left out of standard narratives of yoga which include how to teach in a way which supports a woman’s own innate freedom to move respective of her curves, pelvic organs, healthy body image and self esteem. We will also explore the value of the inner yoga: A woman’s menstrual cycle and the various stages of her life.
- 28th May – 4th June 2019, The Yoga Barn, Ubud, Bali
- 14th – 19th August 2019, Loch Ness, Scotland TBC More Details coming soon!
- Wilderness and Yoga: A chance to take yoga back to the landscape which first birthed it: The mountains, forests and rivers. Rather than learn another set of commandments, this yoga is all about listening and receiving the wisdom which is all around you and within you. We will practice outside, take long walks, and explore non-dualist teachings, yogic cosmology and the power of the deep feminine. This is deeply restorative and free from any notion that you need to attain a perfect posture, or understand complex philosophies. You already are wild and free!
4-8th July 2019, Pateley Bridge, Yorkshire UK
A beautifully designed specialized immersion to guide you through the Yoga Tradition to a practice supportive of your health, relationships and role in the world. 14th-21st May 2019, The Yoga Barn, Ubud, Bali Register Now Early Bird Price (until 21st February): $908 * Price (after 21st February): $1008 I have developed this course over a number of … Continue reading Living Wisdom: The bridge between Yoga & Activism
A beautiful program supportive of women’s health 28TH MAY-4TH JUNE 2019 YOGA BALI, UBUD, BALI Register Here Early Bird Price (until 14th February): $908 * Price (after 14th February): $1008 A $300 USD deposit is included in the total rate and is required to reserve your space on the immersion. This course offers a totally … Continue reading Unwind the Feminine: Specialised Yoga Training
Pateley Bridge, Yorkshire UK 4-8th July 2019 REGISTER NOW This is a call out to all of you who can’t make it across to the Far East but can make it up North! Come and join me for five days of journeying through Yoga Ecology. Explore how to tune into the power of Nature wherever … Continue reading Wilderness and Yoga Retreat