10 DAY YOGA INTENSIVE TO BREAK THE SHACKLES & EMBRACE THE BEAUTIFUL GIFT OF LIFE THAT YOU ALREADY ARE
2ND-11TH NOVEMBER 2017
YOGA BARN, BALI
A one of its kind workshops birthed after rising from a decade of eating disorders as well as witnessing the global obsession on the particulars of one’s body. The success of the Yoga industry has done little to alleviate this. Its time to align with an authentic practice that leads to liberation from suffering instead of adding to it.
This is for all those who want to know what Yoga really says about the body image and are ready to be free from the labels of identity we either take on without realising or spend our life attempting to fit into. It is for practitioners and teachers who ready to rebel against the pressure to brand Yoga and your body. Its time to embrace the beauty and natural intelligence of Life that you already are.
What we will cover:
- Extended morning asana practice aligned with the breath: practice to anchor within
- Explore the power of mudra and mantra
- Use analytical meditation techniques, writing and discussion to get real with what our attachments, aversions and illusions really are and how to work with them
- Increase awareness of your body/mind connection
- Identify negative emotions and destructive behaviors and replace them with more life affirming ones
- Embrace a self practice that reflects respect for your body
- Tap into the innate wisdom of your body through its cycles (including menstrual cycles, aging and the blossoming of Life wisdom)
- Develop an active compassion for yourselves and others
- Activate a wider range of expression, release and connection through dance
Suitable for all levels of experience – Every Body is a Yoga body: For teachers who see the need to activate Yoga within the industry and to support practitioners to find true freedom in their practice and daily lives.
Early Bird: $800 ($200 deposit, paid before 1st October 2017)
Regular: $880 ($200 deposit)
Does not include food, accommodation or flights.
Recommendations for staying in Ubud, Bali