BE YOUR OWN TEACHER
Thursday 3rd August 9-1pm
YOGA BARN, UBUD
Ever wondered why teachers cue poses in different ways? How some poses seem to only belong on the cover of a magazine, whilst other leave your body aching and frustrated? Well then its time to reclaim your practice!
A morning committed to sharing some of what 9 years of teaching and 16 years practicing yoga has taught me about postures!
- Align from the inside out
- Learn about the history and mythology of a wide range of postures
- Prevent injury and find stability
- Strengthen your self practice
- Tips for how to give yourself and others adjustments
Designed to develop and deepen your self-practice. For teachers AND beginners alike: Suitable for Every Body
Price: 400,000 IDR
Early Bird if book before 29th June: 350,000 IDR
Register in advance or on the day of the workshop at The Yoga Barn upper reception only