A specialised training for Women
13th-20th DECEMBER 2019 YOGA BALI, UBUD, BALI
“I developed this course in response to the gap between what I knew as the philosophy of yoga and my own relationship with my body, my challenges in intimate relationships and erratic menstrual cycle. Despite decades on a mat, my inner world was still chaotic and the pressures of attempting to conform to the image of the yoga industry and find my “purpose” self-defeating. I discovered that it was necessary to break away from a typical yoga lineage but without abandoning its timeless wisdom.” Bex.
This course offers a totally different perspective on Yoga and the way in which we can gear our practice and teachings to the modern women and support optimum health in the body-mind system. This is a unique and beautiful immersion that is geared towards the woman who wants to wise up to the power of her body and its innate cycles without simply conforming to another template of the yoga industry.
In the course you will learn the following:
- Menstrual cycle awareness, creativity, insight and rejuvenation
- A yoga that supports reproductive health, female anatomy and natural fertility
- Yoga flows to support healthy self-esteem, self-discovery and a positive body image
- Self-Leadership to truly overcome eating disorders and addictions
- Trauma informed yoga
- Ability to embrace the cycles of life & courage to make brilliant life choices
- How to develop a solid self-practice and guide others to do the same
- Learn about the role of women in pre-modern yoga and the gendered yogic body
- The power of mantra, yantra and mudra to protect and heal
- Ways to work with pranayama for pain and stress management
- The wisdom of the Mahavidyas– the great goddesses and the messages they have for you
- Hatha, yoga therapy, Yin and Restorative Yoga
- Elemental and Ecstatic dance
- Outdoor adventures into the wilds of Bali
- The Art of Healing touch and Thai Massage
- Practices with live music
- Deep rest with sound healing
This course will be of special benefit to the dedicated yogini who would like to build her own programs geared towards supporting the physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions of women’s health. It is packed full with a wealth of techniques and practices for those working in this field. Learn how to integrate the healing power of yoga in a practical, rooted and effective way.
Together, we will break through the standard narrative of contemporary yoga and make the content deeply relevant to EVERY woman’s body and life.
A $300 USD deposit is included in the total rate and is required to reserve your space on the immersion).Does not include food, accommodation or flights.
Early Bird Price (before October 18th): $908
Regular price: $1008
Questions: please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org