WHAT ARE YOU PRACTICING? – WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING?
5 day Yoga intensive – 9-13th August 2017 – at the Yoga Barn, Ubud, Bali
A unique course designed for you to build solid foundations in Yoga and your practice. Accessible to all who want to deepen their intimacy with Yoga and Life.
Extended Morning practice (9-12pm)
- Asana as Yoga: Embody the wisdom tradition of Yoga on your mat
- Meditation in Motion: Tap into the qualities of meditation through movement
- How to develop your self-practice in a way which honors your body/mind
- Analytical meditation techniques
- Ways to incorporate mantra and mudra into your practice
Afternoon workshops (2-6pm)
- Roots of Yoga History
- The Paths of Yoga
- Introduction to Patanjali and the Yoga Sutra (including and beyond the 8 limbs)
- From the teachings of Sri Krishnamacharya to “contemporary” yoga
- Awake in the World: The practical application of the wisdom of Yoga within our lives, relationships and communities
Open to ALL levels of experience from complete beginners to teachers. Powerful to all who enter ready to deepen their intimacy with Yoga and with Life.
3.5 million IDR
3.3 million IDR for early bird before 4th August
Register on advance or on the day of the workshop at The Yoga Barn upper reception only